Welcome to The Connection Youth Services
Our Drop in Center is open by appointment only. Youth and families can schedule an appointment to pick up food and hygiene items by calling 866-440-7233. Staff are also available to drop off food and school supplies to families.
Our crisis intervention, counseling, and emergency shelter services are available with increased safety measures in place.
For questions please contact our 24/7 line at 866-440-7233.
Thank you for understanding as we try to navigate this trying time.
The Connection Youth Services is a program of The Livingston Family Center, a non-profit agency. TCYS works with youth and families in crisis in a variety of ways. All services provided by The Connection Youth Services are fee free.
“Building positive relationships between youth, their families, and the community”
- 24/7 Assistance and Referral Phone (866)440-7233
- Temporary Housing Program (Basic Center) for runaway and homeless youth (ages 11-17)
- Transitional Living Program for homeless young adults (ages 16-21)
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Support Groups
- Street Outreach and Prevention Programs
- Case Management
I have a right to be myself...
I have a right to feel safe…
I have a right to have a home…