Transitional Living Program
The Transitional Living Program helps youth who are homeless or do not have a long term living plan.
All services are free and confidential.
Youth in the program are provided housing while they develop skills to live independently.
Services available to youth in TLP include:
- Individual, group, and/or family counseling
- Crisis intervention available 24/7
- Case management to help with education goals, employment, and budgeting
Youth in TLP are required to participate in the following:
- Weekly meetings with a case manager
- Pay rent: rent begins at a very low amount per month and increases over time as the youth is in the program, the youth will receive all of their rent money back if they successfully complete the program
Please wait to fill out the TLP application until after you have attended an appointment with our SOP Case Manager.
For more information or to determine TLP program eligibility please contact 866-440-7233.